- FOR DOORS - 1 ¾” (44.5mm) thick standard.
- LOCK HAND - Lock bodies are easily fielded reversible, no need to specify hand when ordering
- BACKSET & STRIKE - 2 ¾” (70mm) only backset. Brass or stainless steel strike; ANSI Standard A115.1; curve lip with dust box
- LOCK CASE - Heavy Duty wrought steel, zinc dichromate plated
- CENTER TO CENTER - Center of the lever to center of the cylinder is 3 7/8” (98mm)
- ARMOR FACEPLATE - Brass or stainless steel; 8” x 1 7/32” (203mm x 31.3mm); ANSI Standard A115.1
- DEADBOLT - 1” (25.4mm) throw; hardened stainless steel
- LATCH BOLT - ¾” (19mm) throw; one-piece stainless steel with anti-friction reversible tongue
- CYLINDER & KEYWAYS - 6-pin solid brass “C” keyway standard.
- INTERCHANGEABLE CORE (IC) - Interchangeable Core locks will accept compatible 6 or 7 pin cores with BEST, FALCON, and ARROW.
- TOGGLE BUTTON - High rust-resistant chrome plated zinc alloy
- AUXILIARY LATCH: Stainless Steel, non-handed
- Can retrofit Schlage L9000 Series mortise lock without drilling any additional holes on the door for sectional and escutcheon trims
- Fully reversible design
- No exposed mounting screws on the outside and inside trims
- The outside lever has a Clutch (Free-Wheeling design). The lever rotates when the lever is locked preventing excessive force from being applied to the horizontal lever. The design decreases the chance of the lever being broken or damaged
- Lock body conforms to all dimensional and operational performances of ANSI A156.13, Grade 1, exceeds 1,000,000 cycles
- ANSI / BHMA - Meets ANSI / BHMA A156.13 Series 1000, Operational & Security Grade 1 Standards
- UL / cUL - UL and UL Listed to Canadian safety standard for A label (3-hour fire door); stamped letter F and UL symbol on armor faceplate
- POSITIVE PRESSURE - Meets positive pressure requirements UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997)
- ADA - Meets ADA requirements, specifically designed for Barrier Free Application