Motorized Latch Retraction Kit for Falcon Dor-o-matic 1690/1790, AHT4/5, and First Choice 3600/3700 Series Exit Device
-The MLRK1-DOR is a robust, straightforward field-installable motorized latch retraction kit for
Falcon Dor-o-Matic 1690/1790 & First Choice 3600/3700 series exit devices. It utilizes a CAT-designed
custom assembly to maximize the pulling force. The only hole you’ll need to drill is the raceway!
It uses our new 1 TOUCH PTS “Push to Set” technology, making post-installation adjustments a
- Next Generation MM5 Smart Module: On board diagnostics with audible feedback for adjustment
and power issues
- 1 Touch “PTS”: Quick & easy post-installation adjustment
- Electric dogging rated for continuous duty - Autore-engage if push pad is pulled from dogged position
- Low Torque Mode: Now capable of pulling all devices, even tall vertical rod doors!
- Up to 300’ wire run with 2-18ga wire - Long wire runs provides installer with convenience of placing the Command locking hardware power supply in a centralized location; i.e. the same closet as the access control panel
- 6’’cable with Robust Quick Molex Connect for MM5 module to 6’ Power Lead to easily connect
to Power Supply
- 3-year “no hassle” warranty
- Voltage range – 24VDC +/- 10%
- System protection – unit shutdown when voltage exceeds 28VDC
- Standard - Average Current Peak: 900 mA, Average Current Hold: 215mA
- High Torque - Average Current Peak: 2A, High Average Current Hold: 250mA
- PTS adjustment – approx. 1/4”
- 300' with 18ga wire
- Weight: 2 Lbs
Device Cutdown Details:
- 36" - 1-1/4"
- 48" - 1-1/4"