CORBIN RUSSWIN CLX3393 SERVICE STATION KEYED LOCK OVERVIEW
- ANSI function F92 (Service Station)
- Keyed cylindrical lever lock.
- Throw-off latchbolt by lever.
- Outside lever locked by slotted push button. (Lever handle is freewheeling in locked position.)
- When slotted push button is pushed in and turned, outside lever becomes freewheeling and deadlocking latch is activated. Outside lever is unlocked by using key or by rotating inside lever, when slotted push button returned to original position.
- Inside lever always free.
- Outside lever rigid when locked.
- Door thickness:1-3/4" to 2" doors
- Backset: 2-3/4"
- Strike: ANSI curved lip 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center
- Cylinder: Conventional Cylinder 6-pin
- Keys: Two nickel silver keys
Most common configuration:
- NZD Newport lever
- 626 Satin Chrome finish
CLX3300 SERIES OVERVIEW
The CLX3300 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 cylindrical lock is designed to secure high-traffic spaces where aesthetics are important. Manufactured of the highest-quality materials to provide durability, strength, and reliability, it is also available in all industry-standard finishes and a variety of decorative levers, so you'll never have to sacrifice style for strength. It supports all cylinder formats - from fixed to interchangeable cores, and is the ideal choice for new construction and retrofit projects.
The CLX3300 Series ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 cylindrical lock has the strength to secure high-traffic openings with design options to complement any decor. Manufactured of the highest-quality materials to provide durability, strength, and reliability, it is also available in a vast array of finishes and a variety of decorative levers, so you'll never have to sacrifice style for strength.
Durability for years
500 employees x 2 times per day x 260 workdays per year = greater than 57 years of operation
Example for illustrative purposes only.
Strength and Durability
- UL Cycle above and beyond test completed at 20 Million Cycles. Verification ID: V875753
- Exceeds 3,100 in-lb abusive locked lever torque with no entry
while maintaining egress (2.6 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Exceeds 1,600 lbs offset lever pull with no entry for protection against attacks (8 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Latch retraction with 100lb preload (2 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2) while maintaining ANSI/BHMA requirements for operation in warped doors
- No access with minimum 100 vertical impacts for protection against vandalism attempts (20 times ANSI/BHMA A156.2 requirements)
- Independent return springs allow lock to exceed ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 cycle requirements without lever sag
- Innovative push/turn button design to withstand excessive abuse against door stops or walls.
- Lock chassis design supports all cylinder formats allowing flexibility for from fixed core to interchangeable core cylinders.
- High Security and security key systems available (Access 3, Pyramid, etc.)
- Patent pending adjustable push/turn button for easy door thickness adjustment.
- Lever Release™ freewheeling levers standard for vandal resistance; rigid lever optional.
- Available with 26 mechanical functions
- 14 finishes and MicroShield options
- Multiple lever options including decorative designs and behavioral health
- Provides maximum resistance to vandalism and other malicious attacks
- Certified above and beyond testing to withstand high volume traffic
- Complements the look of any design style
- Minimizes inventory stocking requirements
- Simplifies installation in new and retrofit applications
- Integrates with new or existing facility's key systems
- Heavy duty commercial and institutional interior and exterior doors
- Manufacturing facilities
DOWNLOADS and RESOURCES