Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
CORBIN RUSSWIN ML2051 ENTRANCE OR OFFICE MORTISE LOCK OVERVIEW
- ANSI function F04
- Latchbolt by key when outside grip locked by toggle action stop.
- Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by toggleaction stop.
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt.
- Inside grip always free.
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Handing: Field Reversible;
- Strike: ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to
ML2000 SERIES OVERVIEW
The ML2000 Series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lockbody features our patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) Series mortise lock featuring vandal-resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx® pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security Pyramid or Access 3® cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders.
Complement any application with the full range of trim designs and finishes offered with ML2000 Series. From stainless steel security trims to bright brass Vineyard™ levers, design continuum can be achieved without forfeiting aesthetics. For additional information regarding designer trim, see the Corbin Russwin Vineyard™ Collection and Muséo® Collection catalogs.
- UL Cycle above and beyond test completed at 14.5 Million Cycles. Verification ID: V875753
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case (Patent pending and/or patent www.assaabloydss.com/patents)
- Security trims provide a vandalresistant barrier
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems. Also accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Thru-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security
- Multi-function lockbody
- Status indicator options provide peace of mind on the locked/unlocked status of a door
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
ML2000 Series Promotional Sheet
Environmental Product Declaration