CORBIN RUSSWIN ML2065 DORMITORY OR ENTRANCE MORTISE LOCK OVERVIEW
- Latchbolt by grip either side unless outside grip locked by projection of deadbolt.
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or by thumbturn grip inside.
- Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt and unlocks outside grip.
- Inside grip always free.
- Door thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Handing: Field Reversible;
- Strike: ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to
ML2000 SERIES OVERVIEW
The ML2000 Series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lockbody features our patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) Series mortise lock featuring vandal-resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx® pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security Pyramid or Access 3® cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders.
Complement any application with the full range of trim designs and finishes offered with ML2000 Series. From stainless steel security trims to bright brass Vineyard™ levers, design continuum can be achieved without forfeiting aesthetics. For additional information regarding designer trim, see the Corbin Russwin Vineyard™ Collection and Muséo® Collection catalogs.
- UL Cycle above and beyond test completed at 14.5 Million Cycles. Verification ID: V875753
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case (Patent pending and/or patent www.assaabloydss.com/patents)
- Security trims provide a vandalresistant barrier
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems. Also accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Thru-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security
- Multi-function lockbody
- Status indicator options provide peace of mind on the locked/unlocked status of a door
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES