The ED50LE Low Energy Swing Door Operator employs an innovative, and super-quiet, electromechanical drive that is a perfect solution for facilities who want a quick, quiet, and painless transition from manual doors to touch-free access such as commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, hotels and multifamily buildings.
This swing door operator can automate new or existing swing doors with a push plate, wave plate, or other actuator devices.
The ED50LE's advanced automatic power assist combines minimal push forces (as low as ANSI size 1) with reliable closing. All common applications for outswing and inswing doors — either with push arm or slide track arm for tight side clearance.
The ED50LE is easy to install and makes existing doors easily accessible.
- Seamless control with integrated hardware power supply and relay.
- Built-in door position status, indicating door open or door closed.
- Close and latch in case of power loss (adjustable closing speed on loss of power).
- Hardware pre-load functionality for reliable operation.
- Connection to any access control system with built-in interface.
- Independently tested to 1 million cycles
- ED50LE offers full power durability in a low-energy setting.
Advanced power assist
When operated manually, the ED50LE demands little physical effort. Advanced power assist through the entire opening cycle makes even the heaviest-rated door feel light.
Fully ADA compliant
The operator is especially helpful for children, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those carrying objects or pushing carts. This fully ADA-compliant device opens doors at precisely controlled speeds and forces, assuring safety for all users.
The ED50LE also includes a blow-open feature for smoke ventilation (per NFPA code 92B), permanent hold-open, and an onboard power supply delivering 1.5 amps @ 24-volt DC, which eliminates the need for a secondary power supply. It includes 12 programmable options to accommodate even the most challenging door installations.
In addition, the ED50LE low energy swing door operator boasts a small footprint, up to 65 percent smaller than some other manufacturers' operators.
OPERATOR TYPES & CONFIGURATIONS
- 2-3/4” ✗ 5-1/8” Fine Cover
- Surface applied
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS