Dormakaba QTL200 Standard Duty Tubular Locks
The QTL200 series builds on our proven quality and reliability while providing a solid value lever lock for light commercial applications. When you need a tubular lock in standard-duty doors, the QTL200 series delivers design features that make installation and retrofitting simpler throughout the product’s lifespan.
- Reliable security
- With features like 1/2” stainless steel latchbolt design and clutching mechanisms, plus an available option for hurricane compliance, QTL200 series locks ensure reliable security
- User-friendly features
- A built-in anti-lockout function ensures that if the QTL200 lock is engaged from the inside, it will unlock with a simple push on the interior lever or turn of a button.
- Better warranties
- The QTL200 lock series comes with lifetime mechanical and three-year finish warranties.
- Durable safety
- We designed the QTL200 series with heavy-duty torsion springs to prevent lever sag and ensure long-term durability. Each lock in the series is BHMA/ANSI Grade 2 and UL certified.
- Simple retrofit
- Choose locks with a SFIC option or keep your existing small format cores and use them with QTL200 series locks. Standard door prep and the same thru bolt pattern found in other common locks makes retrofit quick and easy
- Easy installation
- Compartmentalized packaging and an adjustable backset latch make QTL200 locks more flexible and easier to install.
- Reliable value
- The QTL200 series combines premium materials, construction, and performance at a great value—both in your up-front investment and in long-range durability.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series—Grade 2
- ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code (ADA compliant)
- UL/cUL listed (3 hour) for “A” label single door applications (4’ by 8’) UL10C/UBC 7-2 (1997) positive pressure rated
- UL10B pressure rated
- California State Reference Code (formerly Title 19 – Fire Marshal) Hurricane Compliant – Miami DADA N.O.A.
- Standard door thickness: 1 3/8” (35mm) – 1 3/4” (51mm)
- Backset: 2 3/4” (70mm) or 2 3/8” (60mm) standard
- Strike: full lip strike standard (57mm x 44.4mm); other strike options also available Latch bolt: 1/2” (13mm) steel throw
- Latch faceplate: 1” (25.4mm) x 2 1/4” (57mm) standard
- 6-pin non-IC brass cylinders
- 6- or 7-pin SFIC option available
- Two keys per lockset
- Keying options include: master keying, grand master keying, construction keying Keyway options include: BF-SFIC “F”, SMT-SmartKey™, KW-Kwikset, WE-Weiser, SC-Schlage, GA-Yale, LA-Sargent, LC-Less Cylinder
- Single Dummy
- Entry/Office SFIC
- Classroom SFIC
- Storeroom SFIC
- Cost-effective option for multi-family, assisted living, commercial and mixed-use applications where single motion egress is required.
- Bright Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
- Brigth Chrome
- Satin Chrome
- E- Sierra
- M- Summit
- A- Slate