Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
The K Series offers the most common functions, lever styles and finishes at an affordable price. The certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 K Series also features conventional cylinders and small format interchangeable cores (SFIC) that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers.
It is built to withstand high-traffic areas and high-abuse conditions. The conventional cylinders are available in all Falcon conventional key sections, as well as Schlage C keyway, which is now master-keyed across the complete Falcon product line.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 4 screws through-bolted for added strength
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis
- Certified Grade 1 and UL10C 3 hour A label
- Conventional cylinders or interchangeable core (IC) keying is compatible with SFIC products from Falcon and other manufacturers.
- Offered in 3 lever options and 2 finish options
- Large function variety for various applications
- Non-handed levers for easy field installation
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- 10-year warranty
For more specifications and certifications,visit the K Series catalog.
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- UL: UL10C 3 hour A label
DESIGNS & FINISHES
View the catalog for the full design and finish offering.
- Available in Oil Rubbed Bronze (613) and Satin Chrome (626)
- Lever options include Avalon, Dane and Quantum
- Levers are pressure-cast (solid levers, no inserts) material finished to match mating parts
- Roses are heavy-wrought brass or bronze, installed over pressure-cast rose inserts, which are through-bolted through the door
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS