ARROW QL Series Cylindrical Locksets
The QL Series is a robust Grade 1 lockset featuring a Freewheeling Lever for abuse resistance, two screw lockset install for quick installation and a 10 Year Mechanical Warranty. The perfect solution for replacing or upgrading lockets in commercial applications.
- Door Preparation - Requires standard 2-1/8" (54mm) bore through door.
- Backset - 2-3/4" (70mm)
- Door Thickness - Fits 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm) doors standard.
- Latch - Stainless Steel 1/2" (13mm) throw, UL Listed, guarded latchbolt
on all locking functions
- Latch Front - 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" for 2-3/4" (70mm) backset.
- Exposed Trim - QL Levers are pressure cast zinc measuring 4-3/4" (121mm) in length. QL Roses are wrought brass 3-11/32" (85mm) diameter. Total projection from face of door is 2-17/32" (65mm);
- Strike - 4-7/8" ANSI (124mm);
- Cylinder - Standard: solid brass, 6-pin, keyed different, Arrow A or Schlage C keyway. Optional: prep for small or large format interchangeable core cylinder (cylinder not included).
- Keys: 2 brass keys.
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Warranty - Ten Year Warranty
DOWNLOADS and RESOURCES