ARROW GL Series Cylindrical Locksets
Arrow GL Series Grade 1 heavy duty levers offer an economically pleasing solution for ADA compliance.
The GL solution is designed with the installer in mind, providing fewer subcomponents to allow for an easier to install system. Simply put, the GL Series will be your number one choice when economy is your first priority.
- Housing: Interlocking lever tubes are made from dichromate plated steel. The tubes are attached to the rose insert. This offers fantastic support for a ridged feel without excess movement. Standard bearing sleeves used on most other Arrow lever series are not used on the GL.
Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Thru-Bolts: Removable thru-bolts standard on GL Series.
- OverDrive: Freewheeling lever action occurs when latch retraction mechanism disengages from lever handle when handle is locked. Built-in stops in the rose insert prevent lever from traveling beyond approximately 70 degrees.
- Backset: 2-3/4" (69.85mm) standard. See price book for alternate backsets.
- Latch: Stainless Steel with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw standard. Latch housing is steel, zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 1" (25.4mm) bore in edge of door is required.
- Latch Front: Brass and stainless steel. 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm), 1/8" (3.175mm) in 2" (50.8mm).
- Exposed Trim: Levers are pressure cast zinc. Streamline rose scalp of brass or bronze complements other series of lever locks.
- Rose Inserts: Contain coil spring which is a permanent assembly within rose insert. Inside and outside rose scalps are retained by dimples that create an interference fit with the rose inserts. There are no special retention features added to the rose insert that align the scalp.
- Strike: Brass and stainless steel. ANSI A115.2, 4-7/8" (123.82mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75mm) curved lip strike standard.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" (34.92mm) to 2" (50.8mm).
- Handing: Non-Handed
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES