The W Series medium-duty cylindrical locks feature two lever styles, two knob styles and two rose diameters to match most commercial door trims. Ideal for low-traffic doorways, the W Series can be used in retail, multi-family, mix-use, government and industrial applications.
The W Series is UL listed and meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 standards for durability. Interchangeable cores remove for quick and convenient re-keying and are compatible with cores built by other manufacturers. The W Series delivers a quality product at a value price point and is versatile enough to fit various applications.
W18 Double Dummy Trim Special Notes
- New Finishes (643E, 622, 619) and New Levers (Avalon, Latitude, Longitude, Broadway, Boardwalk) are not available on the W18 function.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Grade 2 construction for reliable performance and durability
- Heavy-duty torsion springs to prevent lever sag
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing, allowing for easy installation and maintenance
- Priced to provide value for low-traffic, low-budget doors and projects
- Interchangeable cores are available and remove for quick, convenient re-keying and are compatible with cores built by other manufacturers
- 10-year limited warranty
For more specifications and certifications, view the Falcon Locks Catalog.
- ANSI/BHMA: meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL: 3-hour A label
DESIGNS & FINISHES
View the Falcon Locks catalog for full design and finish offerings.
- Levers are solid pressure cast zinc finished to match mating parts
- Rose options include standard and small sizes and are wrought brass or bronze installed over steel through-bolted rose inserts
- A spring-loaded retainer secures lever
- A secure side retainer cannot be depressed without a key that operates the lock
- Seven lever options are available, includin: Avalon, Dane, Quantum, Boardwalk, Broadway, Latitude & Longitude
- Avalon, Dane, and Quantum levers are available with an abrasive strip along the length of the lever to identify to the disabled entrances to hazardous areas
- Bright brass (605)
- Satin brass (606)
- Oil-rubbed bronze (613)
- Bright chrome (625)
- Satin chrome (626)
- Satin nickel (619)
- Matte black (622)
- Aged bronze (643e)
ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
UL: Listed for 3-hour fire door, A label.
Functions: 11 commercial functions available.
Rose size: Standard rose diameter 3 3⁄8". Small rose diameter 2 9⁄16".
Finishes: 8 options available. See page 6 for finish color and comparative chart.
Door thickness: 1 3⁄8" to 1 3⁄4" standard.
Backset: Standard rose - 2 3⁄4" backset; Small rose - 2 3⁄8" backset.
Mechanism: Parts constructed of brass or cold-formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance. Springs are stainless steel.
Attachment: Lock chassis secured to door by two screws which pass through a steel rose insert inside and thread directly into the outer rose-mounting assembly, and two screws that screw into the chassis assembly.
Handing: Locks are non-handed.
Trim: Roses are heavy wrought brass or bronze, installed over steel rose inserts which are through-bolted. Levers are pressure-cast zinc (solid levers-no-inserts) finished to match mating parts.
Latches: 1/2" bolt projection made of stainless steel and UL listed for 3-hour door assemblies. Latches have selfadjusting fronts to accommodate beveled or flat doors. Standard rose: 2 3⁄8" backset with 1" x 2-1⁄4" latch face or 2 3⁄4" backset with 1-1/8" x 2-1⁄4" latch face. Small rose: 2 3⁄4" backset with 1-1⁄8" x 2-1⁄4" latch face.
Strikes: 4-7⁄8" x 1-1⁄4" ANSI strike with curved lip to meet ANSI A115.2 door frame preparation standard. Consult Options and Accessories section for other available strikes, sizes and configurations.
Screws: Furnished with combination screws for use in wood or metal doors and frames.
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS