6032 PACER® DOUBLE-ACTING, CONCEALED IN FRAME, SINGLE LEVER ARM TRACK CLOSER OVERVIEW
The concealed 6030 Series PACER® is a heavy duty double acting closer designed to fit in a narrow, minimum 1 3⁄4" header. The single lever arm and roller assembly provides smooth, quiet door control and the choice of finishes and track functions meet virtually all architectural requirements.
The heavy-duty 2030/5030/6030 Series Pacer closers are designed for concealment in a narrow minimum 1-3/4” aluminum transom, meeting ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 and the American Disabilities Act (ADA) reduced opening force requirements. A forged steel single-lever arm for the 2030 and 6030 Series, a forged steel double-lever arm for the 5030 Series and roller assembly for all three series provide smooth, quiet door control, with separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed. The 5030 Series arm joints and shoe adapt to uneven trim. All three series are UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and carry a 15-year limited warranty.
Materials for all three series include a cast iron cylinder; a one-piece forged steel piston; a high-efficiency, full-complement, low-friction bearing; tamper-resistant regulating screw and all-weather fluid. Optional plated finishes accent the arm, fasteners and finish plate for all three series.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cast iron cylinder
- Full-complement bearing
- 1-1/8” diameter piston
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- Forged steel arm
- 15-year warranty
- Designed to fit in a narrow header
- 2030 and 5030 Series have a handed design, 6030 Series has a non-handed design
- 2030 and 6030 Series have spring sizes 1-5, 5030 Series has spring sizes 1 and 3-6
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- Spring power and latch speed adjustments are independent for either swing
- Backcheck and general speed adjustments are common for both swings
- Optional plated finish on arm and fasteners
- Meets ADA requirements
- Aluminum frames require 1-3/4” (44mm) x 4” (102mm) tube
DESIGNS & FINISHES
- Standard or optional custom power coat finish
- Optional plated finish
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions available with powder coat only
The 2030 Series mounts in the frame with a concealed track in the door. The 5030 Series mounts in the frame with an exposed double-lever arm. The 6030 Series mounts in the frame with a concealed track in the door. It is also a double-acting closer. Visit the 2030/5030/6030 Series catalog pages for mounting details, arm options and accessories.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
LCN Concealed Closers catalog section
LCN 2030 Series catalog section
LCN 5030 Series catalog section
LCN 6030 Series catalog section
Choosing the Right Concealed Closer