EXIT DEVICES FEATURES:
• For use in institutions, schools, universities, commercial buildings
• LBR No Bottom Strike. Free access for wheel chairs, stretcher and carts.
• Standard door thickness 1-3/4”
• For all doors up to 36” x 84” or 48“ x 96”
• Minimum stile 3-1/2” for double door applications
• Material: Cap and rail are made of brass or stainless steel or steel
• 161 ANSI cutout
• Mounting: Standard Thru-bolts
• Non Handed
• Latch bolt & spring: Stainless Steel
• Auxilliary spring latch (fire bolt) is installed in lower edge of door , when exposed fire bolt releases keeping the door closed and regulated.
• Available with outside trims,
EXIT DEVICES SPECIFICATIONS:
• All exit device shall be of touch bar design with smooth operation & be operative over 2/3 of the door’s clear opening width
• All exit devices must be listed under “Panic Hardware” in the Accident Equipment List of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. Where labeled doors are used as exits, they must be equipped with labeled Fire Exit Hardware and UL 10C, UBC7-2-1997 codes.
• All exit devices shall be of chassis mounted unit construction.
• ANSI A165.3, Grade 1
• UL and ULC listed. LBR series for fire exit hardware for all types of 8’ x 8’ double doors including double egress for up to 3 hours metal. 1-1/2 hour wood doors fire labeled installations. Conforms to standard UL 10C, UBC 7-2-1997 codes