Yale 5400LN Series Lever Locks
Designed for industrial and commercial use, Yale 5400LN Series heavy-duty cylindrical lockset offers rugged reliability and performance in a range of functions. With innovative features such as our Free Wheeling lever mechanism, wear-resistant chassis plates, heavy- duty lever return springs and thrubolting, this Grade 1 workhorse is favored for a variety of applications that require reliable access every day. Offering quality door hardware products from a brand you can trust, Yale Works for You.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1
- UL/cUL: UL/cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard; 3-3/4" or 5" extension link available to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw standard; 3/4" throw available to order
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Fronts: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled standard; flat fronts available to order
- Lead Shielding: Available to order
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin available to order. For other cylinder and keying options, see page 31.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4" curved lip for 1-3/4" door standard; other lip lengths available to order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 13 finishes, including PVD lifetime finish options for 613. PVD is standard for 605 and 606
- Warranty: 7-year mechanical
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified
- ADA compliant for ease of accessiblity
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES