YALE REAL LIVING YRD216ZW2 ASSURE Z-WAVE SMART KEYPAD PUSH BUTTON DEADBOLT OVERVIEW
Yale Assure Lock provides versatility and convenience for securing your home. The locks can operate as standalone electronic deadbolts or be upgraded with a Z-Wave, Zigbee or Yale Access Module to work with your smart home.
Never worry about carrying around or losing your keys again. Unlock and lock your home with ease from the backlit keypad. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. This lock features Z-Wave and seamlessly integrates into 50+ home automation and security systems including SmartThings, Alarm.com, Honeywell, ADT, Wink and more! When added to most Z-Wave automation systems, lock and unlock your door, create pin codes, view access history and receive notifications from anywhere. The lock is tamper resistant, easy to install and even easier to use! *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
- Available with acrylic push button keypad or capacitive touchscreen - both with backlit numbers that won't wear off
- Comes in keyed and key-free options
- Wake the screen by simply pressing the Yale logo
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors with a single hole prep
- Manage unique entry codes to share with people you trust - delete codes when you need to delete
- Touchscreen version has voice guidance for programming
- Auto unlock can be enabled to ensure your door is always locked
- Sleek touchscreen or acrylic keypad
- One-touch locking and keypad wake-up
- Create upto 250 unique 4-8 digit enrty code
- Keypad has backlit numbers that wont wear off
- Create up to 250 unique entry codes to share with friends and family (25 for Standalone models).
- Keypads wake with a touch and feature backlit numbers that won’t wear off.
- Key free model features a 9V battery back-up to prevent lockouts.
- Available Smart Modules include Z-Wave, Zigbee or Yale Access.
- When upgraded with a Yale Smart Modules, lock and unlock remotely, view access history and
share access rights from your smartphone with most Z-Wave and Zigbee systems or with the Yale
- Access app when using a Yale Access Module.
- Available with 90 minute fire rating as YRD622/642. Please contact your sales team for more information.
- Optional auto re-lock privacy mode and tamper alarms
- Limited lifetime finish and mechanical warranty / 1year electronic warranty
Unlock By Entering Your Code On The Keypad
When you don't have your phone on you, simply unlock the door using your unique entry code on easy-to-use keypad. Create permanent, scheduled or temporary codes for people you trust.
Automatically Locks Behind You
Never worry about whether or not you remembered to lock the door. The Assure Lock can automatically lock behind you. Optional setting.
Works with Your Smart Home or Alarm
Lock, unlock, share access and more with your compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system. Works with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Ring Alarm and more.
Share Access, Not Keys
Create unique codes to share with people you trust, or use your smart home app (like SmartThings) to grant access to others. Delete codes whenever you need to.
Easy To Install
Installs in minutes using just a screwdriver on most standard doors. Step by step installation and programming instructions are available with the free BILT app.