With our Granit 130 hasp in combination with a padlock, you can secure warehouses, containers, or trucks.
The GRANIT™ 130 is the hasp that goes with the Granit 37/55 padlock.
Sometimes a hasp has to be installed so that a padlock can reliably secure your valuables - for example, if there is no way to hook a padlock in one place. To secure larger valuables or when there is a high risk of theft, the Granit 130 hasp is a very good solution. It was specially developed to be used in combination with our Granit 37/55 padlock. The hasp is made of robust malleable cast iron, which makes it highly resistant to climatic conditions and attempts to break it open. It also has two hardened concealed hinge pins and hardened staples. The screws will be hidden when the hasp is mounted. Thus, the hasp offers little attack surface for break-in attempts.
- Two hardened hinge pins
- Tough white heart malleable iron
- Hardened staple
- Including coach bolts and back plate
- Hidden screws
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- To secure warehouses, containers, lorries etc.
- Suitable for doors closing flush, i.e. door leaf and door frame are level
- To be used with a padlock