- Handing: Device is handed but easily field reversible. Trim handed..
- Bar Length: Easily field cut to size.
Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"- 36" (762mm-914mm) door.
Optional: 24" (610mm) bar fits 24" (610mm) door; specify W024.
Optional: 48" (1219mm) bar fits 36"- 48" (914mm-1219mm) door; specify W048.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200.
Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile: Minimum width 2" (51mm).
- Door Height:
Standard: Top rod adjustable for 7'-8' door.
Telescoping rod assembly to accommodate various door heights.
Optional door heights available;
Top: 3/4" (19mm) throw, pullman type with automatic deadlatching.
Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw deadbolt, held retracted during door swing.
- Vertical Rods: 1/2" O.D. tubing, electroplated for corrosion resistance.
- Projection: 3-1/4" (83mm) active, 2-3/4" (70mm) dogged.
- Dogging: Standard: single point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
Optional: less dogging; specify M51.
Optional: cylinder dogging; specify M52.
Optional: electric dogging; specify M97.
- Fasteners: Standard: machine screws.
Optional: sex nuts and bolts; specify M54.
Top: adjustable roller strike with positive locking plate and shims.
Bottom: flush mounted.
Optional strikes available; see Options and Accessories.
- Functions and Trims: Through-bolted lever, knob, pull, thumbturn and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions; see Trims and Functions.
**Other configurations, parts, accessories are available on the site or by request. See the ED4000 Catalog for all available products ZenSupply can offer.
ED4000 SERIES OVERVIEW
Designed for applications on narrow stile full glass, aluminum and metal doors in high-use and high-abuse situations, ED4000 Series devices can be teamed with a variety of Corbin Russwin trims to provide desired functions, styles and finishes in new construction and renovations, including:
- Schools and universities
- Health care facilities
- Government and municipal buildings
- Factories and warehouses
- Office and retail complexes
- Transportation facilities
- Hotels and conference centers
- Religious facilities
- Theaters and auditoriums
- Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements
- Easy-to-use pushpad for quick egress and ADA compliance
- Low projection for barrier-free code compliance
- Heavy-duty construction
- Quiet operation
- Closed on all sides – no projecting parts to inhibit egress
- Devices accommodate various function trims for flexibility
- Through-bolted trims for strength, security, durability, smooth operation and easy installation
- Wide range of designs and finishes to match other Corbin Russwin products
- One-point dogging
- Devices satisfy UL/cUL safety requirements
Meets A156.3, Type 4, Grade 1.
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing.
California State Reference Code
This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES