- Lead lined model for hospital x-ray room doors with double row of fasteners to straddle lead (specify "LL");
- Door edge protection lip;
- Fame leaf alignment rib for proper hinge and door location;
- 3/32" (2 mm) inset.
- 5/16" (8 mm) hinge side.
- Plus standard lockside clearance.
Door Reinforcement: None required to 200 lbs. Heavier weight use 16-gauge channel.
- Power Transfer Preparation (EPT 2) or (EPT 10);
- Exposed Electric Contacts (E)
- Exposed Electric Switches (E1S)
- Electric Through-Wire (ETW)
- Electric Monitoring (EMN)
- Electric Through-Wire and Monitoring (ETM)
- Standard: 1/4-20 x 1-1/4" Sexbolt (fastener + Post);
- Optional: 1/2 Dril-Kwik® Screws, 1/2 wood Screws;
- Additional Options Available upon request.
- Standard duty for medium frequency doors. Heavy duty for high frequency doors or heavy, medium frequency doors. All for doors 1-3/4” (44 mm) thick;
- Lead lined model for hospital x-ray room doors with double row of fasteners to straddle lead (Specify “LL”);
- Door edge protection lip.
- Frame leaf alignment rib for proper hinge and door location
- 3/32” (2 mm) inset hinge and door location.
Finishes: CLR, DBZ, BLK;
Fire Rating: Up to 3-hour metal and 90 minute wood composite (with studs);
Frame Reinforcement: None required to 200 lbs. Heavier weight use 16-gauge channel.
Length: 79", 83", 85", 95", 119"
Material: Aluminum 6063-T6
Notes: EPD: Roton Continuous Hinges Environmental Product Declaration
- Hospital Tip
- TIPIT® (see Roton accessories)
- Concealed Leaf
- 1-3/4" Doors Lead Lined
- With Half Drill Quick and Half Wood fasteners
- Heavy Duty Profile Only
Warranty: Wll Roton products have a lifetime warranty. When ordering electric Roton, the electric portion of the hinge has a one-year warranty;
HAGER CONTINUOUS GEARED HINGES
- ANSI/BHMA A156.26 C
- Finishes Brass, stainless steel and steel materials are polished in a range of finishes to meet strict ANSI and BHMA standards;
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty statements, associated exceptions and limitations are available online at www.hagerco.com. Hager warrants US10B finish only over brass or bronze base material. If steel base material is necessary, Hager recommends US10A lacquer finish..