Dormakaba YG80 Electronic
heavy-duty door lock
High-strength lock designed for securing gates, roll-up doors, shipping containers, and other large doors or entryways. Offers the ability to integrate into an access control system. Fully monitored, weatherproof, and user configurable, the YG80 is the perfect indoor and outdoor locking solution.
- Concealed mounting bolts under the lock’s cover, which cannot be removed without triggering the tamper detection monitor
- Completely weatherproof
- Ingress protection to IP67
- Aluminum lock body for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Built-in heater for continued functionality in colder climates, the YG80 can handle any environment it is placed in
- Complete monitoring capabilities
- Provides a range of output signals - bolt locked and unlocked position, door position, and tamper detection
- Integrated access control system capabilities
- Selectable fail safe / fail secure modes, three user selectable control methods, and multiple attempts to lock or unlock, ensures that the YG80 is ready for a wide range of application requirements
- A symmetrical design means the YG80 can be installed both horizontally and vertically, in indoor and outdoor environments
- The included three meter flying cable ensures easy connection for all the monitoring, control and the 12-24VDC power supply
- Door gap: 15 mm maximum
- Static strength: 11,240 lbs.
- Dynamic strength: 148 ft-lbs.
- Endurance: 300,000 Cycles
- Voltage at lock: 12-24VDC +/- 15%
- Auto relock: Will attempt to lock or unlock 3 times if obstructed during operation
- Initial power up time: 25 seconds, only after power has been removed for an extended period
- Current usage
- Standby Current: 50mA@12V; 40mA@24V
- 1.6A@24V with heater on
- Maximum Current: 1.0A@12V; 0.5A @24V
- 2.0A@24V with heater on
- Monitor switch ratings: 24VDC, 0.25A
- IP 67 Rating – suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Cold, -35°C for 2 Hours EN 60068-2-1:2007
- Dry Heat, +70°C for 2 Hours EN 60068-2-2:2007
- Corrosion, 240 Hours Salt Spray EN 1670:2007, Grade 4
- Certifications and Listings:
- UL294, CSA22.2 No. 205 and UL1034
- FCC: Title 47, Part 15, Subparts A & B – Class B Device
- ISED (IC): ICES-003 – Class B Device