SDC’s Electra™ 7200 series solenoid controlled cylindrical locks are designed for the access control of openings in commercial, industrial and institutional facilities where code compliance, dependable operation and resistance to physical abuse are required. These code compliant electric cylindrical locksets stay latched even when unlocked, maintaining fire door integrity and eliminating the need for exposed and vulnerable electric strikes and magnetic locks or request-to-exit devices.
7200 series models incorporate a grade 1 cylindrical lockset and vandal resistant clutch – proprietary to all SDC locksets. They replace most brands of mechanical locksets making them fully compatible with new and retrofit applications.
• Heavy duty cylindrical design
• New or retrofit construction
• Vandal resistant clutch
• Solenoid control
• Key latch retraction
• Field selectable dual voltage
• Power regulator included
• Latch status (LS)
- UL 10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- ULC-S104 Standard Method for Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- CSFM Listed 3774-0324:0108