Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
SECURITRON EPT ELECTRICAL POWER TRANSFER
The EPT Electric Power Transfer provides concealed, secure power and data conduit between a frame and door, transmitting power to electrified locks, exit bars and more. Its durable stamped steel housing and flexible spring steel conduit make the EPT suitable for most types of swinging doors with butt or continuous hinges or pivot hinges up to 3/4" offset. The EPT-SC accommodates swing-clear hinges and most pivot hinges.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Installs in the door and frame edges
- Flexible steel shield protects wires - 3/8" [9,5mm] inside diameter
- Will work on any door using butt hinges, continuous hinges and some offset pivot hinges
- Not for use with center pivot doors or with pivot hinges with offset greater than 3/4 inch
- Use SC version with swing clear hinges
|EPT||EPT - Standard Version|
|EPTL||EPT - Long Version|
|EPT-SC||EPT - Swing Clear, Standard Version|
|EL-EPT||EPT - Standard Version, ElectroLynx|
|EL-EPTL||EPT - Long Version, ElectroLynx|
|EL-EPT-SC||EPT - Swing Clear, Standard Version, ElectroLynx|
EPT can be ordered ElectroLynx-ready.
NOTE: Not every combination above is possible. Please contact the factory if you need a combination of features not listed on this page.
CETRIFICATE & LISTING
- UL/cUL AMQV.BP6799 /AMQV7.BP6799
- UL/cUL GVUX.R21028 /GVUX7.R21028
- UL 10C Listed
- UL 634 Listed (EL-EPT/ EL-EPTL)
- ULC/ORD-C634 (EL- EPT/EL-EPTL)
- UL Certificate of Compliance (CoC)
- CAN4-S104 Listed
- EL-EPT/EL-EPTL - Underwriter's Laboratories: File BP6799 (UL 634)
- EPT/EPTL, EL-EPT/EL-EPTL - Underwriter's Laboratories: File R21028 (UL 10B, UL 10C)
- EL-EPTL - Underwriter's Laboratories: File R25219
- ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13 (+/- 60PSF) Windstorm Listed
DOWNLOAD & RESOURCES