98/99 TRIM FUNCTIONS OVERVIEW
Von Duprin protects your investment by empowering you to adapt with flexible solutions and modular options. The 98/99 Series features numerous trim options to serve your different needs. Designed with flexibility in mind, our solutions offer ease of adding new options as they are developed.
With Von Duprin, you can be confident that as the needs of your facility change, our products can be upgraded easily to meet your needs, especially as the mechanical and electronic technology converge. Von Duprin’s versatile design enables you to add functionality to existing devices in a cost-effective way, protecting your investment well into the future.
Specifications and certifications are specific to each configuration. See the 98/99 Series catalogs for more information.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2014 Grade 1 certified
- ANSI/UL 10C (fire-rated only)
- ANSI/UL 305
- CAN/ULC-S104 (fire-rated only)
Functions & Trim
A variety of functions and trim options are available, but only the standard options are listed below. Refer to the 98/99 Series catalog for more information.
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: the rigid mechanical trim for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: the lever or knob is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latchbolt, the lever or knob is rigid
98/99 Series popular trims
- 990: pull trim, 5 standard functions:
- Classroom (TP)
- Storeroom (NL)
- Dummy trim (DT)
- Passage (TP-BE)
- Exit only (EO)
- 996: lever or knob trim, 4 standard functions:
- Classroom (L, K)
- Storeroom (L-NL, K-NL)
- Dummy (L-DT, K-DT)
- Passage (L-BE, K-BE)
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS