3080 SERIES ENTRY TRIM
The 3080 Series Entry Trim provides outside activation for doors with any type of Adams Rite exit device and deadlatch. The locked handle is protected from vandalism and forced entry with a breakaway clutching mechanism.
The 3080 Series provides outside activation of doors that have any type of Adams Rite exit device or deadlatch. Breakaway clutching mechanism protects the locked handle from vandalism or forced entry, in either direction. All models share the same core components, so levers can be changed without having to replace the entire trim.
The 3080E Electrified Entry Trim is a continuous duty solenoid operated device that will allow the lever handle to be turned to unlatch the exit device when power is applied. When there is no power input, the handle is locked in place and the exit device remains latched. This electrified entry trim works with a card reader, keypad or a push button and is designed for entry door, stairwell and fire door applications.
Handle: The 3080-01, -02, and -03 levers are designed to return within 1/2" [12.7 mm] of the door face. The designer levers in this series do not have this same feature. Please verify local code requirements to ensure compliance. See attached catalog page download for images and full dimensions.
Mortise Cylinder: May be ordered with or without a hole for standard 1" [25.4 mm] length, 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter cylinder with MS® Cam, available separately. See Cylinders & Accessories section for more cylinder information.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting hardware.
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs [1.36 kg].
- Can be ordered with or without a hole for cylinder. Order standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam separately.
- Tactile strip available as a kitted option for standard levers 01 and 03. Order Tactile Strip Kit 91-0118 separately.
- Order 4603 Rectifier, 4605/4606Transformer or PS-1 PowerSupply separately.
- Available in choice of US3 (605) Bright brass, US4 (606) Satin brass,10B powder coat to match dark bronze, US32 (629) Bright stainless, or US32D (630) Satin stainless
- Adams Rite recommends that for optimal security the 3080 and 3080E Series Entry Trim is used in conjunction with Medeco high security cylinders, when a cylinder is required by the application.