ARROW N Series Deadbolt Locks
Arrow N Series Mortise deadlock security and mortise cylinder convenience with interchangeable core compatibility.
- Housing – Heavy wrought steel with zinc dichromate finish.
- Deadbolt – 1" (25.40mm), throw solid brass deadbolt with hardened steel pin.
- Backset – 2-3/4" (69.85mm)
- Doors – 1-3/8" (34.92mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm)
- Strikes – Supplied standard with #380 security strike for steel frame and #356 security strike for wood frame.
- Handing – All functions are reversible
- Cylinder, Standard accepts standard 1-1/8" mortise cylinder – Solid brass, Arrow “A” keyway, drilled for 6 pins, pinned to 5. Supplied with two brass keys.
- Cylinder Option – Accepts 6 or 7 pin, small format, interchangeable cores. Supplied less cores. Will accept Best or Falcon type cores. ASSA high security cylinders are available.
Certification & Compliance:
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL and CUL) listed for use on A label or lesser doors when used in conjunction with a rated primary latching device.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES