Backed by ZenSupply's customer-friendly shipping and return policies and trusted staff, you can rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the facilities you're maintaining or improving will be safe and secure for years to come.
- Handing: Field reversible; specify hand.
- Bar Length: Easily field cut to size.
Standard 36" (914mm) bar fits doors up to 36" (914mm).
Optional 48" (1219mm) bar fits doors up to 48" (1219mm) doors; see How to Order
- Door Thickness:
Standard: 1-3/4" (44mm).
Optional: 2" (51mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm);
1-1/8" (26mm) minimum for 1/2" (13mm) stop
1-1/4" (32mm) minimum for 5/8" (16mm) stop.
- Stile: Minimum width 1-7/8" (47mm) for 1/2" (13mm) stop; 2" (51mm) for 5/8" (16mm) stop.
- Door Height: All top rods easily field cut to size.
Standard: top rod for 7'6" door.
Optional: top rod for doors up to 10';
- Latchbolt:Top: 1/2" (13mm) throw pivoted.
Bottom: 5/8" (16mm) throw pivoted.
Bottom latch acts independently, allowing top latch to remain engaged even when bottom latch is not projected.
- Projection: 4-7/8" (124mm); 3-1/8" (79mm) depressed.
- Vertical Rods: Inverted U-shaped rectangular with concealed rod guides.
- Dogging: Standard on ED7400 devices.
Optional: less dogging; see How to Order.
Standard: 13/16" (21mm) x 1-3/8" (35mm) oval seamless tubing.
Optional: reinforced crossbar and stainless steel crossbar; see How to Order,
- Cases: Heavy cast.
Active case: 8" x 1-1/4" (203mm) x (32mm).
Inactive case: 7-1/2" x 1-1/4" (191mm) x (32mm).
Top latch: 5-11/16" x 1-1/4" (144mm) x (32mm).
Bottom latch: 5-5/8" x 1-1/4" (143mm) x (32mm).
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, L4 keyway, 0-bitted standard. Optional cylinders available;
Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
- Functions and Trims: Through-bolted lever, pull and operator trims available.
**Other configurations, parts, accessories are available on the site or by request. See the ED7000 Catalog for all available products ZenSupply can offer.
ED7000 SERIES OVERVIEW
Since patenting some of the first exit devices nearly a century ago, Corbin Russwin has met rigorous life safety and security requirements, while offering pleasing aesthetics and trouble free operation.
ED7000 Series Crossbar Exit Devices are designed for high-use, high-abuse applications on narrow and regular stile doors in new construction and renovations including:
• Schools and universities
• Health care
• Commercial and industrial
• Office and retail
• Transportation and utilities
• Hotels and conference centers
• Heavy-duty construction
• Base metals (brass, bronze and stainless steel) for durability
• Easy-to-use crossbar operation assures quick egress
• Dogging standard on all panic listed devices
• Through-bolted trims for strength and security
• Wide range of trim styles and finishes to match other Corbin Russwin products
• Devices available to satisfy panic and fire opening requirements
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
- ED7000 Catalog
- ED7000 Parts Manual
- Environmental Product Declaration
- Product installation instructions and templates are located in the Library.