2000 Series Electromagnetic locks
2012 Double Outswinging Door
Single coil with double (split) armature. Mounts to the underside of the frame header. Recommended for traffic control only. 600 Lbs. holding force per leaf
The 2000 Series is a full size 1200 lbs. holding force electromagnet. It is designed for life safety and high security on rated or nonrated doors and frames. Specify for commercial, industrial, or institutional openings when low cost and highsecurity are required
All 2000 Series locks are designed for ease of installation with adjustable mounting, field selectable voltage, and convenient wiring compartments. Optional integrated door and lock status sensors allow remote monitoring without the need to install separate “door contacts”.
The 2000 Series is offered in single, double, and split armature models for both outswinging and inswinging doors. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the door frame while the armature mounts to the door in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for door irregularities. When the door is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the door without utilizing any moving parts.
• Internal wiring compartment includes built-in circuit board attached to access cover to provide a convenient, plug in, concealed area for wiring connections.
• Low power consumption conserves energy, reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup time.
• A totally plated coil and armature provides protection against corrosion.
• A narrow backset of 1-1/2” may mean the elimination of other mounting brackets or filler plates.
• No residual magnetism - the door releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Multiple sensor and monitor options increases flexibility, security and compatibility with system equipment.
• Built-in spike suppression protects other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Lifetime Warranty - American Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electromagnetic locks.
Electromagnetic locks, surface mounted for outswing or inswing single or double doors.
Size: 1-1/2”D x 2-3/4”H x 11”L Single or 22”L Double
Multi-voltage auto-sensing 12/24 VAC/VDC
Current Draw: 374 mA @ 12VDC Single / 748 mA Double
210 mA @ 24VDC Single / 420mA Double
Adjustable Relock Time Delay (Former TD Option) is standard on all models