Applications: For use on heavy weight doors and doors requiring high frequency service;
Certifications: ANSI A2111 (Brass), ANSI A5111 (Stainless Steel), Hinge testing conforms to ANSI 156.1 ;
Finishes: US3, US4, US5, US9, US10, US15, US15A, US19, US26, US26D;
Electric Modifications: EMN (Electric Monitor Only), ETW (Electric Through-Wire Only), ETM (Electric Through-Wire with Monitoring), Quick Connect;
Features: Four ball bearings. Non-rising removable pin with tip and plug;
Fire Rating: Stainless steel model complies with NFPA80 requirements for use on fire rated door assemblies;
Material: Brass with Stainless Steel Pin, Stainless Steel with Stainless Steel Pin;
Notes: Furnished with fastener hole locations that conform to standards approved by ANSI A156.7;
- NRP (Non-removable pin);
- Stamped with UL logo when ordered for export.
Product Description: Full Mortise, Ball Bearing, Heavy Weight.
HAGER COMMERCIAL HINGES
- Hinges are manufactured in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.1. Self-closing hinges and pivots are in accordance with ANSI/BHMA A156.17 using three hinges per opening on a 3’0” x 7’0” x 1-3/4” (914 mm x 2134 mm x 44 mm) door.
- Round corners are available in 1/4” (6 mm) (standard) or 5/8” (16 mm) radius.
- Full Mortise Both leaves are mortised, one leaf in the door and one leaf in the frame (wood door or hollow metal door with wood frame or hollow metal frame). Example: BB1279, 4-1/2” x 4-1/2” (114 mm x 114 mm), US26D;
- Half Mortise One leaf is mortised in the door and the other is surface applied to the frame (hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB1109, 4-1/2” (114 mm), US26D;
- Full Surface Both leaves are applied to the surface, one to the door and the other to the frame (metal core door or hollow metal door with channel iron frame). Example: BB2171, 5” (127 mm), USP;
- Half Surface One leaf is mortised in the frame and the other is surface applied to the face of the door (wood door with wood frame or metal core door with hollow metal frame) Example: BB1163, 5” (152 mm), US26D.