For Large Item, additional shipping charges may apply.
Large Item is considered any product greater than 92".
- Patented cover protects hinge knuckle and creates a cleaner and neater appearance;
- XY adjustability feature allows for better door alignment during installation;
- Edge guard;
- Easy to install mounting location on mortise end of frame;
- 2-11/16" minimum frame face requirement;
- Patented, medical grade, nylon winged bearings;
- For doors weighing up to 300 pounds without reinforcing. 600 pounds with reinforcing
- 1/16" door inset;
- 48" Maximum door width;
- Non-handed, handing required for custom cut lengths;
- Square edge door.
- Standard length: 83", 85", 95", 120";
- Standard mounting hardware: 12-24 x 3/4" Self drilling, self tapping screws.
- SECHM - Security screws - hollow metal door and frame;
- WD - Wood door and frame.
In accordance with California PROP65 -
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Come standard with nylon self-lubricating, medical grade split bearing
- Non-handed for custom cut lengths
- Standard Series
- The standard series pin and barrel continuous hinges features twin self lubricated nylon bearings with a stainless steel pin.
- CS Series
- The CS Series is a heavy duty, easy-to-install, stainless steel pin and barrel continuous hinge that can be used for fire applications and is highly suitable for after-market or new construction situations. The patented covers hide the unsightly pin and barrel of the standard pin and barrel hinges, giving the CS Series continuous hinge a stylish appearance to accompany heavy duty performance.
- The CS Series includes medical grade, patented nylon winged bearings. They also include the XY adjustability feature which allows for better door alignment during installation.
- Tested and approved to be UL 10C (3hr)
- Certified to ANSI 156.26, Grade 1
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Full Mortise: hinge is mounted on the door stile’s side and the inside of the frame side jamb, so only the pin and barrel is visible when the door is closed. Offering includes the following models: 600, 700, 700CS
- Full Mortise – Full Wrap: hinge is mounted on the door stile’s side, completely wrapping around it, and the inside of the frame side jamb. Only the pin, barrel and a small portion of the hinge is visible when the door is closed. Offering includes the following models: 705
- Full mortise – half wrap: hinge is mounted on the door stile’s side, wrapping half way around it, and the inside of the frame side jamb. Only the pin and barrel and a small portion of the hinge is visible when the door is closed. Offering includes the following models: 715, 715CS
- Full surface: hinge is mounted on the door stile’s face and the frame side jamb face, so the entire hinge is visible when the door is closed. The pin and barrel section is located where the door stile and frame side jamb meet. Offering includes the following models: 602, 702
- Swing clear: hinge is mounted on the door stile’s side and the frame side jamb face so the entire hinge is visible when the door is closed; the pin and barrel portion is located over the side jamb. Offering includes the following models: 611, 711, 711CS
- 600 Series available in 600 (USP) grey primer paint
- 700 Series available in 630 (US32D) satin stainless steel
- CS Series available in a wide variety of finishes to match your other door hardware. See catalog for a list of available finishes.
- Custom finishes are also available; consult the factory
- Electric power transfer prep (EPT)*
- Through wire panel (TWP); available only in CS Series hinges*
- Electric through wire (TW8)*
- Hospital tips
- Security fasteners – torx
- Wood fasteners