ClearPath™ Spectrum Wireless Radio Control System
The S-TRX-J Transceiver is a part of the ClearPath Spectrum Wireless
System. When used in conjunction with the S-COR Coordinator, the
S-TRX-J functions in a similar role as traditional wireless transmitters, but this is where the similarities end. The Spectrum Wireless System provides several industry firsts:
• Digital two-way communication allows for greater security and ensures successfu l signal transmission between devices.
• LCD screen (S-COR) for quick and easy programming.
• Upon switch activation, the Transcei vers communicate valuable information that is displayed on the LCD screen including : device ID, signal strength and battery monitoring.
• Pairing of multiple Transceivers with Coordinators.
• Two built-in outputs (S-COR).
• 3 year battery life (S-TRX-J).
ClearPath Spectrum products operate at 2.4 GHz, making the wave length more than 5 times shorter than commonly-used frequencies. Shorter waves pass through cracks and barriers easier, and transceivers will continue to attempt to contact the Coordinator until it receives an acknowledgement.
The ClearPath™ transmitters share the same printed circuit board (PCB), come prewired and installed with a battery in a mounting box and feature the above MS SEDCO exclusive advantages.
THE CLEARPATH™ SPECTRUM RADIO CONTROL DOOR ACTIVATION SYSTEM PROVIDES THE MOST RELIABLE WIRELESS ACTIVATION OF AUTOMATIC DOORS AVAILABLE. THE SPECTRUM WIRELESS SYSTEM PROVIDES SEVERAL INDUSTRY FIRSTS:
- Digital two-way communication allows for greater security and ensures successful signal transmission between devices.
- LCD screen (S-COR) for quick and easy programming.
- Upon switch activation, the Transceivers communicate valuable information that is displayed on the LCD screen including: device ID, signal strength and battery monitoring.
- Pairing of multiple Transceivers with Coordinators.