Schlage Modular Cylider Overview
One cylinder is the foundation for every lock you need, add more flexibility with less inventory dollars, and make your job easier, faster and more profitable.
Now you can service almost any lock on any door with just one cylinder. Simply by adding or changing the front and back housing you can convert a modular cylinder into multiple cylinder types, including mortise, rim and key-in-lever. The revolutionary Schlage® Modular cylinder will dramatically reduce your inventory because you will be able to make almost any cylinder type from a series of modular components and parts.
Now, one cylinder changes everything.
Our modular cylinder is the foundation for every lock you neeS
- One cylinder converts to three differnt cylinder types by changing the tailpiece, cam or rear housing
- Accomadates thicker doors with six available lengths of rear housing sizes
- Front housing available in all finishes to match the locks
- Supports interchangeability between Everest 29™, Primus®XP, and Classic key systems
- Fewer parts required to fill orders means less inventory and lower costs
- Never be caught on the job without the right part
One cylinder really does fit all
Thanks to the extraordinary versatility of the Schlage® modular cylinder you’ll never be caught on the job again without the right part. You’ll be able to assemble almost any Schlage cylinder on the spot, while providing your customers the same security, toughness and quality that has made Schlage one of the best names in the business.
- Adaptable to mortise, rim and key-in-lever or key-in-knob applications
- Available in all Schlage keyways, including Everest 29TM and Primus® XP
Schlage Key Systems, Cylinders and Keys Catalog