HL6-9000RK - MORTISE PADDLES ONLY/ LESS MORTISE LOCK
- HL6-9000RK Mortise paddles only / less mortise lock (not compatible with L9095 electrified option);
- HL6-9000RK-95 Mortise paddles only / less mortise lock (specific to L9095 electrified option).
SCHLAGE HL6 SERIES OVERVIEW
Hospitals and other healthcare environments have special requirements for noise reduction to help patients heal faster and staff perform more accurately and efficiently.
There are many sources of noise, but choosing quiet door hardware can help reduce excess noise and create quieter environments. The newly redesigned HL Series quiet hospital push/pull hardware offers a proven 50% quieter paddle operation than our previous product, providing healthcare organizations a reliable solution for noise reduction initiatives.
The HL Series includes a full line of solutions that deliver both superior quality and exceptional performance:
A durable and versatile latching solution. The traditional design has a short throw angle, allowing the door to be opened with an easy push or pull action, even when hands are not free.
PL7/PL8 privacy function
This patented design is ideal for restrooms or patient bathrooms. The privacy function is actuated by a thumbturn and an opposite side release provides for access in case of emergency.
HL6 mortise lock option
Combines the features and convenience of the HL6 push/pull operation with the Schlage L Series heavy-duty mortise lock.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The HL Series of quiet push/pull latches are non-handed and UL listed for all single labeled metal or wood doors, making them ideal for healthcare applications, restrooms, commercial and institutional doors, including single fire doors. The short throw angle allows door opening with an easy push or pull action.
- Dampened paddle action – depression and snap back – reduces noise associated with lock operation
- Proven 50% quieter paddle operation – both in the pull and push direction – than our previous solution
- Comes standard on all HL Series hardware
- Available in tubular, privacy and mortise
- Classic design suites with existing solutions
- Variety of vertical or horizontal mounting positions fits a wide range of applications
- 16 mortise functions, including electrified
- 10 finishes, including antimicrobial options
- Optional engraving on handles
- B: Brass base material for US26 and US260 finishes
- E: Engraved handles – “PUSH” and “PULL”
- EN: Entrance only latch
- EO: Exit only latch
- L: Lead lined
- SOC: Pin-in-socket security screws
- 605 (US3) Polished brass
- 606 (US4) Satin brass
- 612 (US10) Satin bronze
- 613 (US10B) Oil-rubbed bronze
- 625 (US26) Polished chrome
- 626/626AM (US26D) Satin chrome
- 629 (US32) Bright stainless steel
- 630/630AM (US32D) Satin stainless steel
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES