360 SERIES CONTROL TRIMS OVERVIEW
Von Duprin protects your investment by empowering you to adapt with flexible solutions and modular options. The 33A/35A Series features numerous trim options to serve your different needs. Designed with flexibility in mind, our solutions offer ease of adding new options as they are developed.
With Von Duprin, you can be confident that as the needs of your facility change, our products can be upgraded easily to meet your needs, especially as the mechanical and electronic technology converge. Von Duprin’s versatile design enables you to add functionality to existing devices in a cost-effective way, protecting your investment well into the future.
Specifications and certifications are specific to each configuration. See the 33A/35A Series catalogs for more information.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2014 Grade 1 certified
- ANSI/UL 10C (fire-rated only)
- ANSI/UL 305
- CAN/ULC-S104 (fire-rated only)
FUNCTIONS & TRIM
A variety of functions and trim options are available, but only the standard options are listed below. Refer to the 33A/35A Series catalog for more information.
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: the rigid mechanical trim for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: the lever or knob is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latchbolt, the lever or knob is rigid
33A/35A Series popular trims
- 360: lever or thumbpiece trim, 3 standard functions:
- Classroom (L, T)
- Passage (L-BE, T-BE)
- Dummy (L-DT)
- 386: pull trim, 2 standard functions:
- Storeroom (NL)
- Dummy (DT)
- 388: optional pull trim, 1 standard function:
LEVERS & FINISHES
The 33A/35A Series offers many choices for levers and finishes. Refer to the 33A/35A Series catalog for more information.
RESOURCES & DOWNLOADS