Plastic Lockout Hasp H770 red
If multiple people need to secure switches at the same time, a multipoint lock is useful. The H770 is made of plastic, in contrast to lockout devices made of metal. Flexible to use and non-conductive.
- Lockout hasp made of robust and dielectric nylon
- Up to 6 padlocks can be used at a time to lock the hasp
To temporarily block access to switchboards, ABUS offers different varieties of lockout hasps. With these, main power switches and thus the energy sources can easily be locked out during maintenance or service work. This is an easy and effective way to avoid accidental restarting of the machine. Up to 6 padlocks can be attached to the non-conductive plastic safety hasp. If, for example, different work steps have to be carried out by different workers on a machine, they can each lock out the machine with their respective padlock. Only when maintenance is fully complete, the last worker takes off his or her padlock and releases the main switch.
- High-quality nylon: long-lasting, light and non-conductive
- Holds up to 6 padlocks
Operation and use:
- Lock out power switches during maintenance
- Ideal for lockout applications where more than one safety padlock has to be attached