The JP-4MED is a video master station with a 7" touchscreen LCD. The JP-4MED offers handset (duplex) and hands-free (VOX) communication. This unit will support up to four door stations and eight inside stations. All inside stations are equipped with a door release button for the user to allow visitor entry.
The JP‑4MED is also equipped with PTZ and brightness controls, giving the user control of the door station camera angle and camera lighting for better visibility. Picture memory records up to 20 calls to internal memory and 1,000 calls to a removable SD / SDHC card (not included).
The JP‑4MED connects to door stations using 18AWG, 2-conductor cable and connects to sub master stations using CAT‑5e or CAT‑6 cable.
- 7″ Touchscreen LCD
- Hands-free (VOX) or handset (duplex) communication
- Selective door release controls
- Room to room calling
- Monitor door station with the touch of a button
- Hearing aid T-Mode compatibility
- Digital pan, tilt, and zoom
- Brightness control
- Connects to JP-4MED or JP-8Z with a single Cat-5e cable
- Internal / Built-In picture memory: record max. 20 calls (6 images per call) with up to 5 calls protected from overwriting SD / SDHC card: record max. 1,000 calls (40 images per call) with up to 100 calls protected from overwriting
- Power consumption: 340mA (max.)
- Video Monitor: 7" TFT color LCD
- Type of communication: Open voice hands-free auto-voice actuation, Handset Simultaneous Communication
- Wire Type for Door Station to Master Station: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non shielded - use Aiphone #871802
- Wire Type for Power Supply to Master Station: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non shielded - use Aiphone #871802
- Wire Type for Master Station to JP-8Z/Sub Master: Cat-5e or Cat-6
- Wire Distance from Door Station to Master Station: 165' (22AWG), 330' (18AWG)
- Wire Distance from Master Station to Distribution Adaptor: 650'
- Wire Distance from Power Supply to Master Station: 16'(22AWG) 33'(18AWG)
- Door Release Contact: 24V AC/DC, 0.5A (N/O dry closure contact)
- Temperature Rating: 32-104°F (0-40°C)
- Dimensions: 5-11/16" H x 10-1/16" W x 1-7/8" D