The JP-DA is a surface mount door station used with the JP hands-free, color video entry series. The unit mounts to a 1-gang box and is made from sturdy ABS plastic with a clear polycarbonate lens cover. The JP-DA features a color 1/4" CMOS camera, speaker and mic for communication, illuminated call button and white illumination LED for low light conditions.
The JP-4MED is a video master station with a 7" color touchscreen LCD. The JP-4MED offers handset (duplex) and hands-free (VOX) communication. This unit will support up to 4 door stations and 7 sub-masters. All inside stations are equipped with a door release button for the user to allow visitor entry.
The PS-2420UL is a DC 24V Class II power supply used for Aiphone intercom applications. This power supply is UL and CSA listed and is designed for indoor use only.
- Open voice hands-free auto-voice actuation
- Handset Simultaneous Communication
- Room-to-room communication
- Type of communication: Open voice hands-free auto-voice actuation, Handset Simultaneous Communication
- Camera Type: 1/4" CMOS
- Viewing Angle: Wide (approx. 100° x 170°) with Digital Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
- Wire Type for Door Station to Master Station: 2 cond., mid cap, solid, non shielded - use Aiphone #871802
- Wire Type for Power Supply to Master Station: 2-cond., mid cap, solid, non shielded - use Aiphone #871802
- Wire Distance from Door Station to Master Station: 165' (22AWG), 330' (18AWG)
- Wire Distance from Power Supply to Master Station: 16'(22AWG) 33'(18AWG)