E-Plex 5x70 Series Stand-Alone Controllor
Electronic PIN/Card solution for dual-swing doors, parking gates, glass doors, etc., featuring online-type functionality in a stand-alone, easy-to-install reader housing with keypad eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys. Provides exterior access control for multiple users using specific PINs (Personal Identification Numbers)—E-Plex 5070 and 5270 and/or Cards (PROX—E-Plex 5770 or DESFire®, MIFARE® and iCLASS®—E-Plex 5670).
Number of Users:
- E-Plex 5070—100 Access Codes; upgrades to 300 Access Codes with optional software
- E-Plex 5270—3,000 Access Codes with required software
- E-Plex 5670 and 5770—3,000 Access Users; (300 using LearnLok™ feature)
- E-Plex 5070—Readers are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft® Excel®-based software— Simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and access points grow.
- E-Plex 5270—Readers are programmed via required E-Plex Enterprise Software (not included)— provides easy management of doors and users. Upgradeable to wireless.
- E-Plex 5670 and 5770—Readers are programmed via keypad with LearnLok™ feature or via optional E-Plex Enterprise software (not included)—provides easy management of doors and users. Upgradeable to wireless.
Scheduling: E-Plex 5270, 5670, and 5770 Access Schedules—Up to 16 different access schedules may be programmed into reader. Holiday/Vacation—Up to 32 different holiday/vacation blocks may be programmed into reader.
- Pin Access
- Passage—can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to re-lock after a certain number of hours
Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes—programmed for one-time access or "come-and-go" access for 1 to 24 hours
- Code length—Adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout—Adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time—Adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds
Ease of Installation: Simple, easy-to-install reader unit is pre-drilled for single gang box or wall mounting. Lockable Power Interface Unit (PIU) enclosure is pre-drilled and has knockouts for simple wiring with low voltage connections directly into off-the-shelf power supplies. Product also includes dry contacts (contact closure and alarm shunt) to interface with new or existing fire alarms and security systems
Construction: Solid cast housing
Vandal Resistance: Exclusive tamper-switch circuitry in reader housing prevents unauthorized access if unit is attacked or removed from mounting plate. If tamper is detected, the reader unit emits constant bright blue lights and all internal wire other than power become passive until unit is reset. Once reader unit is reinstalled and/or remotely reset, credential access is restored
- E-Plex 5070—9,000 events with optional software
- E-Plex 5270—30,000 events with required software
- E-Plex 5670 and 5770—30,000 Events with optional software
Access Schedule: E-Plex 5270, 5670, and 5770—Up to 32 holiday and vacation blocks and 16 access schedules
Environmental Operating Range: -31 °F (-35 °C) to 151 °F (66 °C)
Power Input: 25 VDC max regulated into Power Interface Unit (PIU)
Warranty: 3-year warranty from date of installation; built-in warranty counter in memory
- Satin Chrome 26D (626) housings and levers
- Black (676) housings with Satin Chrome (626) levers and accents
- Bright Brass 03 (605) housings and levers
- Satin Brass 04 (606) housings and levers
- Bright Chrome 026 (625) housings and levers
- Dark Bronze (744–simulates 10B/613) housings and levers with Satin Brass (606) pushbuttons