The B Series medium-duty lever lock offers tough, reliable performance and is ideal for new construction projects in retail, industrial, multi-family, government and military applications. It is a certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2 lock and exceeds the standard for durability and reliability. It is UL listed and meets ADA standards with two of the most common lever designs in the industry.
In retrofit situations, the B Series offers interchangeable cores for quick and convenient re-keying and is compatible with cores built by other manufacturers. The B Series is ideal for new construction and retrofit jobs where cost is a concern, but security and reliability are required.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ideal for new construction and retrofitting existing applications
- Available with two lever options and a variety of finishes
- All levers are available with an abrasive strip along the inside length of the lever to identify entrances that may be hazardous to the handicapped
- Lever trim has individual heavy-duty springs for lever return and to prevent lever sag
- Trim is through-bolted with screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and prevent the lock from loosening
- 10-year warranty
- Interchangeable cores can be removed for quick, easy re-keying and are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers
- Adjustable door thickness from 1-3/8” to 2” to fit all common door thicknesses
- Non-handed design
- Does not require field disassembly for re-handing, allowing for easy installation and maintenance
For more specifications and certifications, visit the B Series catalog section.
- ANSI/BHMA: exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- UL: 3-hour, A label