Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
S270 - CLASSROOM LOCK
- Deadbolt operated by key from outside or by turning unit inside
- Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown
- Outside lever is locked and unlocked by key from the outside
- Turn inside lever to simultaneously retract deadbolt and latchbolt for immediate exit
- Latch automatically deadlocks when door is closed
SCHLAGE S200 SERIES OVERVIEW
Schlage S200 interconnected locks are designed to offer easy egress and dependable security. Focusing on safety, security and long-lasting performance, this lock is tested to exceed 400,000 ANSI cycles. The S200 Series locks are designed for a wide variety of applications ranging from military housing to multi-family and small hotel/motel buildings. Easy to install, service, and maintain, this lock keeps people and property secure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Everest 29™ patented keys are standard for commercial applications
- Heat-treated steel locking components
- 3" door reinforcement to protect against kick-in attacks
Function availability and convenience
- Five available functions (Entrance, Classroom, Storeroom, and Single Dummy)
- Compatible with Full Size Interchangeable Core (FSIC)
- Four lever designs
- One matching rose and interior escutcheon
- Seven available finishes
View the S Series catalog for an in-depth description of all available functions.
- S210, Entrance (single locking)
- S251, Entrance (double locking)
- S270, Classroom
- S280, Storeroom
- S290, Single dummy trim
NOTE: Contact our Sales Center for Split Finishes and Split Styles. These have extended manufacturer lead times.
CERTIFICATIONS & TESTING
View the S Series catalog to see all specifications and certifications.
- Meets BAA (Buy American Act)
- UL/cUL listed for A label single doors, 4' x 8; the letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing
- UL437 listed locking cylinder optional; specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder
- California Referenced Standards Code: all levers with a return to door of 1/2" (64 mm) or less comply
- Meets ADA requirements
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES