S270 - CLASSROOM LOCK
- Deadbolt operated by key from outside or by turning unit inside
- Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown
- Outside lever is locked and unlocked by key from the outside
- Turn inside lever to simultaneously retract deadbolt and latchbolt for immediate exit
- Latch automatically deadlocks when door is closed
SCHLAGE S200 SERIES OVERVIEW
Schlage S200 interconnected locks are designed to offer easy egress and dependable security. Focusing on safety, security and long-lasting performance, this lock is tested to exceed 400,000 ANSI cycles. The S200 Series locks are designed for a wide variety of applications ranging from military housing to multi-family and small hotel/motel buildings. Easy to install, service, and maintain, this lock keeps people and property secure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Everest 29™ patented keys are standard for commercial applications
- Heat-treated steel locking components
- 3" door reinforcement to protect against kick-in attacks
Function availability and convenience
- Five available functions (Entrance, Classroom, Storeroom, and Single Dummy)
- Compatible with Full Size Interchangeable Core (FSIC)
- Four lever designs
- One matching rose and interior escutcheon
- Seven available finishes
View the S Series catalog for an in-depth description of all available functions.
- S210, Entrance (single locking)
- S251, Entrance (double locking)
- S270, Classroom
- S280, Storeroom
- S290, Single dummy trim
NOTE: Contact our Sales Center for Split Finishes and Split Styles. These have extended manufacturer lead times.
CERTIFICATIONS & TESTING
View the S Series catalog to see all specifications and certifications.
- Meets BAA (Buy American Act)
- UL/cUL listed for A label single doors, 4' x 8; the letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing
- UL437 listed locking cylinder optional; specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder
- California Referenced Standards Code: all levers with a return to door of 1/2" (64 mm) or less comply
- Meets ADA requirements
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES