SECURITRON DK-12 STAND ALONE DIGITAL KEYPAD
The DK-12 standalone keypad is ideal for lower security applications such as traffic control. Easy to install and to program, the one-piece DK-12 supports 99 user codes, including Passage mode and Lockout mode.
The DK-12 is a one piece unit designed for lower security requirements. While primarily intended for indoor operation, an optional rain cover (WCC) and gasketed backbox (WBB) allow reliable use for exterior areas not directly exposed to rain or snow.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stainless steel backplate with 12 illuminated keys (10 digits + "*" and "#" keys)
- One piece digital keypad specifically designed for control of electric locks
- Easy to install with simple hand tools
- Operates on low voltage AC or DC current
- Audible keystroke echo
- Single gang, stainless steel plate with plastic backbox
- 99 user code capability which is programmable from the keypad
- Passage mode and Lockout mode
- 5 Amp SPDT timed, control relay output
- Red and Green LEDs are visible indicators
- Yellow LED provides programming prompt
- True 10 digit operation
- Optional weather cover available
- Request to Exit (REX) input
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Current Draw and Voltage: 100mA at 12 or 24VDC; 325 mA at 12 or 24VAC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +140F [-23 to +60C]
- Maximum 5A at 30V
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
|DK-12||Digital Keypad System w/ Illuminated Keys - Single Gang|
|WBB||Weather Back Box|
|WCC||Weather Cover - Clear|
Weather Option The WCC and WBB allow keypad system to be mounted in outdoor locations not directly exposed to rain or snow.
DOWNLOAD AND RESOURCES