Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
SECURITRON M32-SS SPLIT STRIKE MAGNALOCK
Now you can add asset control to your existing access control system with the durable, power-efficient Securitron M32-SS. Each strike plate of the Securitron M32-SS delivers 300 lbs of holding force (600 lbs total). Ideal for securing large two-door cabinets, retail cases or double door, indoor/outdoor storage applications with out-swinging doors that share a center latching point.
300 lbs. holding force per strike (600 lbs. total). Typical applications include: retail display cases, chemical and pharmaceutical storage cabinets, inventory cages and other cabinets that utilize outswinging doors with a common center latching point. Indoor or outdoor operation. For 5/8" to 7/8" thick cabinet doors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Optional BondSTAT magnetic bond sensor
- UL Listed
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
- Holding Force: 300 lbs. [136 kg] per strike
- Current Draw and Voltage: 300mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
|M32-SS||M32 - w/Split Strike|
|M32B-SS||M32 - MBS w/Split Strike|
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- Underwriter's Laboratories (US and Canada): Files SA6635, BP7041 and R13976
- UL 10B and UL 10C, UL 294
- California State Fire Marshal: 3774-0923:101
- City of New York MEA: 251-95E and 254-95E
- CE: EN 50081-1 (92) and EN 61000-6-2 (99)