1260 SERIES STOPS OVERVIEW
The Trimco 1270 Series is an attractive, metal-encased, rubber wall stop for use with all styles of locksets and handles. A highly engineered product designed for maximum versatility and durability. The 1270 Series utilizes a steel washer embedded into the rubber bumper to prevent vandalism and unauthorized removal. Available options include convex or concave industrial rubber bumpers, strong wrought or cast construction, tamper resistant school and prison models, as well as large, small and modern styles. Complete with a combo pack of fasteners for all wall types, the 1270 Series will tackle most any application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wrought or cast construction with special high-abuse and tamper resistant options for schools and prisons.
- Heavy steel washer cast into the rubber to resist tampering or unauthorized removal.
- Available in either cast or wrought, and in most architectural finishes.
- Provided with a combination fasteners pack for a variety of installation conditions.
- 1270CVPV and 1270CXPV prison version includes anti-rotation pin to prevent removal from wall.
- 1270CVSV and 1270CXSV is surface mounted for school applications.
- Large, small and designer fOCAL options available.
- Government & Military Facilities
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Prisons & Detention Facilities
- Office Buildings
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES