370 SERIES CONTROL TRIMS OVERVIEW
Von Duprin protects your investment by empowering you to adapt with flexible solutions and modular options. The 55 Series features numerous trim options to serve your different needs. Designed with flexibility in mind, our solutions offer ease of adding new options as they are developed.
With Von Duprin, you can be confident that as the needs of your facility change, our products can be upgraded easily to meet your needs, especially as the mechanical and electronic technology converge. Von Duprin’s versatile design enables you to add functionality to existing devices in a cost-effective way, protecting your investment well into the future.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 2014 Grade 1 certified
- ANSI/UL 10C (fire-rated only)
- ANSI/UL 305
- CAN/ULC-S104 (fire-rated only)
- Classroom: the key locks and unlocks the lever or knob
- Dummy: the rigid mechanical trim for pull operation
- Exit only: no outside trim
- Passage: the lever or knob is always active
- Storeroom: the key retracts the latchbolt and the lever or knob is rigid