ACSI ED4200-W036 CORBIN RUSSWIN ED4000 SERIES RIM EXIT DEVICE WITH ELECTRIC LATCH RETRACTION OVERVIEW
ED4200-W036 Corbin Russwin ED4000 Series Rim Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction 24 Volt AC/DC. Corbin Russwin ED4000 Narrow Stile Pushpad Series Rim Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction, 24 Volt AC/DC, 36"" Door Width.
Introducing the Corbin Russwin ED4000 Series Rim Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction: an Electronic Exit Device/Trim with Hex Key Dogging. It features Heavy Duty Construction, Low Projection for barrier-free code compliance, and Quiet Operation. Certified to meet ANSI and UL/cUL standards. Suitable for various applications, it accommodates door widths of 30" to 36" and is compatible with glass, aluminum, and metal doors. With electrified features and a 5-year warranty, our device ensures security and convenience. For doors measuring 7 feet in height.
Buy the ACSI ED4200-W036 Corbin Russwin ED4000 Series Rim Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction 24 Volt AC/DC for easy installation and dependable door hardware solution.
ACSI ED4200-W036 CORBIN RUSSWIN ED4000 SERIES RIM EXIT DEVICE WITH ELECTRIC LATCH RETRACTION PRODUCT FEATURE
- Device Type: Rim Device
- Product Type: Electronic Exit Device/Trim
- Dogging Options: Hex Key Dogging
- Features: Heavy Duty Construction; Low Projection for Barrier-Free Code Compliance; Quiet Operation; Closed on All Sides No Projecting Parts to Inhibit Egress
- Standards: ANSI A156.3, Type 4, Grade 1; ANSI A117.1; UL/cUL Listed; California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1; NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- ADA Compliant: No
- Finish Family: Dark Bronze
- Function Family: Exit Only Device
- Device Trim Function: Exit Only
- Device Rating: Panic Exit Hardware
- Bolt Throw: 3/4"
- Latch Type: Deadlocking
- Application: Single Door; Schools and Universities; Government and Municipal Buildings; Factories and Warehouses; Office and Retail Complexes; Transportation Facilities; Hotels and Conference Centers; Health Care, Religious Facilities; Theaters and Auditoriums.
- Stile Width: 2 Inch
- For Door Width: 30" to 36"
- For Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Device Bar Projection: 3-1/4" Active; 2-3/4" Dogged
- Device Trim ANSI Function: 01
- Warranty: 5 Years Limited
- Strike Type: 3/8" Diameter Roller Strike With Positive Locking Plate and Shims
- Voltage: 24 Volt
- Finish Code: 613/US10B
- Power Input: 24VDC-28VDC at 0.35A
- Door Material: Glass; Aluminum; Metal
- Electrified Features: Electric Latch Retraction
- Included Components: Machine Screws
- Finish: 613/US10B-Oil Rubbed Dark Bronze
- Series: ED4200 Pushpad
- Function: Exit Only
- Finish Description: Oil Rubbed Dark Bronze
- Manufacturer Parent: ACSI
- Stile: Narrow Stile
- Device Length: 36 Inch (3 Foot)
- Fire Rated: No
ACSI-ED4200-W036 ELECTRIC MOTOR LATCH RETRACTION AVAILABLE CONFIGURATION
ACSI ED4200-W036 Corbin Russwin ED4000 Series Rim Exit Device with Electric Latch Retraction 24 Volt AC/DC
ACSI ED4200-613-W036-1550K Corbin Russwin ED4000 Series Rim Exit Device 613 - Satin Bronze Oil-Rubbed
ACSI ED4200-630-W036-1550K Corbin Russwin ED4000 Series Rim Exit Device 630 - Satin Stainless