The IX-MV7 is an IP addressable hands-free master station with a 7" color touchscreen. It can be wall or desk mounted (desk stand included). It connects to a network using Cat-5e/6 cable and is SIP compliant. Audio and video of active conversations can be captured and stored on a microSD™ card. Each master station has an address book of 500 stations and can monitor a single station or scan monitor several stations with-in the address book. The master station offers line supervision and a scheduled device check of stations in its address book. It has the ability to page all units or groups of units and offers bell scheduling with 50 events per day.
- SIP 2.0 Compliant allowing integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager®
- ONVIF® Profile S Compliant
- 802.3af PoE, Class 0
- 7" TFT LCD touchscreen
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing (w/ privacy shutter)
- Hands-free or push-to-talk communication
- 8 customizable speed dial buttons
- Turn your master into a virtual receptionist - ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
- Name: Aiphone IX-MV7-B IP SIP Compatible IP Video Master Station 7" Touchscreen and Hands-Free, Black, Aiphone Co., Ltd, Aiphone
- Category: Aiphone, Communications, Intercoms & Telephone Entry, Intercom Master Stations
- UPC Code: 4968249585428
- Country of Origin: Thailand. Country of origin is subject to change.