ARROW MK Series Cylindrical Locksets
Arrow MK Series offer the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility
requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy duty grade one hardware may not be necessary.
All Arrow MK Series locks are U.L. and c.U.L. listed for use on 3 hour, A label or lesser doors and are certified to conform to the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2.
• Federal Specification FF-H-106C
- Lock Chassis: Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Door thickness: Fits 1-3/8" (34.93mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) doors standard.
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60.32mm) standard. 2-3/4" (69.85mm), 3-3/4" (95.25mm) and 5" (127mm) available.
- Latch: Brass with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw. Latch housing is steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 7/8" (22.225mm) bore in edge of door is required.
- Latch Front: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Standard faceplate for 2-3/8” (60.32.mm) backset measures 2-1/4” (57.15mm) x 1” (25.40mm) with a flat front, for 2-3/4” (69.85mm) backset standard faceplate measures 2-1/4” (57.15mm) x 1-1/8” (28.57mm) with beveled front 1/8” (3.17mm) in 2” (50.8mm).
- Strike: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Standard “T” strike measures 2-3/4" (69.85mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm). Optional ANSI A115.1 strike measures 4-7/8" (123.82mm) x 1-1/4"(31.75mm). All strikes have a 1-1/4" (31.75mm) lip to center dimension.
- Cylinder, Standard: – Solid brass 6 pin cylinder with Arrow “A” keyway, keyed to 5 pin for stock. Can be masterkeyed, grandmaster keyed and construction masterkeyed. Conventional cylinders are also available in a variety of competitive manufacturer’s keyways. Supplied with two 5 pin brass keys for stock. Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.
- Handing: Reversible
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES