ARROW RK Series Cylindrical Locksets
The RK Series has been enhanced to offer a wide variety of finishes and functions. The RK Series cylindrical locksets are an economical value for a variety of application. Perfect for multi-family housing markets, as well as light commercial applications.
- Construction: Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Door thickness:Fits 1-3/8" (34.93mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) doors standard.
- Backset: 2-3/8" (60.31mm) or 2-3/4" (69.85mm).
- Latch: Brass 1/2" (12.7mm) throw, UL Listed, guarded latchbolt on all locking functions.
- Latch Front: 1" x 2-1/4" (25.40mm x 57.15mm) for 2-3/8" backset (60.32.mm) or 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset.
- Exposed Trim: RK Roses are wrought brass 2-1/2" (63.5mm) diameter. Total projection from face of door is 2-3/4" (69.85mm).
- Strike: 4-7/8" ANSI (123.83mm), 2-3/4" (69.85mm) T strike, or 2-1/4" (57.15mm) full lip strike.
- Cylinder: – Solid brass 6 pin. Arrow "A" keyway standard. Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.
- Keys: 2 brass keys.
- Handing: Non-Handed
- Thru-bolts: Removable thru-bolts standard on RL Series.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES