Dynalock 2013 Series Electromagnetic Gate Lock
The 2013 Series is a full size 1200 lbs. holding force electromagnet. It is designed for high security on sliding and swinging gates, or any door subjected to the elements. Specify for outdoor commercial, industrial, institutional, or residential openings. The 2013 is fully sealed with a 1/2” threaded conduit nipple for wiring from the side. Specify RWE option for wiring from back without a nipple (ex: mounting over a box). Optional Dynastat feature signals magnetic bond status. This allows integrated remote monitoring of the lock, reducing additional parts and labor. The coil and housing assembly mounts rigidly to the post or frame while the armature mounts to the gate in a manner that allows it to pivot slightly to compensate for gate misalignment. When the gate is closed and the lock is energized the armature is magnetically bonded to the lock face, thus securing the gate without utilizing any moving parts. Specify the GLB option for an adjustable “Z” bracket, designed to mate with the armature or lock housing. The 2013 Lock housing mounts with easy to use face-drilled holes.
• Weather Resistant: Designed specifically to be
• A totally plated coil and armature provides
protection against corrosion.
• No moving parts means little or no
maintenance from wear and tear.
• Low power consumption conserves energy,
reduces operation cost, and extends battery backup
• 12 or 24VDC: Field Selectable. AC voltage requires optional rectifier (PN#7088).
• Long Leads: 6’ Long / 18 gauge flying lead connections.
• No residual magnetism: The gate releases without delay when lock is de-energized.
• Includes spike suppression MOV to protect other solid state components within the system from damage when the lock is de-energized.
• Lifetime Warranty: Made in the USA by DynaLock, with over 20 years experience in the manufacture of electronic security & access control products.
Electromagnetic lock, surface mounted for sliding or swinging gates. Face drilled mounting
holes, weather resistant, sealed 1/2” conduit fitting with three foot long 22AWG leads.
Field selectable 12/24 VDC
Size: 1-1/2”D x 2-3/4”H x 9-1/4”L
Current Draw: 374 mA @ 12VDC
210 mA @ 24VDC