DynaLock 2280 Series Electromagnetic locks
The new DynaLock 2280 Series joins our popular 2268 Series as an upscale, low profile 1,200 lb. holding force maglock. The 2280 features a reduced length, low profile seamless housing, milled from a solid aluminum billet. The one-piece housing offers superior resistance to moisture intrusion. An adjustable mounting plate offers staggered mounting screw holes to enhance mounted stability. Ease of wiring and selection of options is facilitated by a replaceable built-in circuit board. Incorporated in the overall design is a new high impact plastic armature housing. The housing includes concealed rare earth disc magnets at each end, when the optional door status feature is ordered.
This of the housing, when mounted. The housing fully captures the armature, . In addition, the housings incorporate foam pads to help of the armature engaging the lock face. Typical applications for the 2280 include commercial, industrial and institutional openings where maximum security and durability is required. With a low 2-1/16 profile, The 2280 is ideal for opening heights of 7'-0" or less , to facilitate code compliance on designated egress doors.
• Field Selectable Voltage - 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
• Seamless, One Piece Housing - Provides superior moisture and tamper resistance.
• Adjustable Baseplate reduces installation time and insures proper alignment.
• Armature Housing - Dampens noise and facilitates installation.
• Low Profile - Provides maximum headroom
• Enhanced Top Jamb Mount - Aesthetically pleasing full length armature bracket, with locking ribs to prevent slippage, and a lock mounting bracket with concealed wire chase.
• Built-In Spike Suppression protects other solid state components within the system from electrical damage.
• Choice of Options - Door status, lock status, LED, and eight architectural finishes are available.
New “upscale” low profile electromagnetic locks, surface mounted for single and double
outswing or inswing doors. Seamless one-piece lock housings mount with an adjustable
baseplate for quicker installations. Armatures utilize high-impact plastic housings, with
incorporated foam pads to reduce noise. When ordered with DSM, concealed disc magnets
are included at each end of the armature housings.
Size: 1-1/2”D x 2-1/16”H x 12-3/4”L Single or 25-1/2”L Double
Multi-voltage field selectable 12/24 VDC/VAC
Current Draw: 583 mA @ 12VDC Single / 1166 mA Double
335 mA @ 24VDC Single / 670 mA Double
Adjustable Relock Time Delay (Former TD Option) is standard on all models.