Our customer satisfaction commitment: Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection. Not seeing exactly what you want? Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
Factory Default Attributes
Style: Same lever, rose and finish for both sides of the door with coordinating latch and strike.
Latch: ANSI/BHMA Certified A156.13-2012, Series 1000, Grade 1 Operational,
Grade 1 Security, UL Listed for 3-hour fire door (except L9076 and L9077).
With FSIC Interchangeable Core Cylinders: Grade 1 Operational, Grade 2 Security.
With SFIC Interchangeable Core Cylinders: Grade 1 Operational, Grade 3 Security.
Case Size: 4-7/16" x 6-1/16" x 1";
Armor Front: 1-1/4" x 8";
Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" Square corner, 1-3/16" lip, box;
Door Thickness: 1-3/4".
LV9082 - VANDLGARD INSTITUTION MORTISE LOCK
- Latchbolt retracted by key from either side;
- Knob/lever on both sides always inoperative;
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed.
SCHLAGE L SERIES OVERVIEW
The Schlage L Series has long been the benchmark for mortise locks. The L Series is more than strength and security – it offers tremendous flexibility to allow it to meet the needs of most every application. Over 55 functions, 35 lever and knob designs, eight different roses and escutcheons, and a multitude of prep options are just the beginning.
180 degree visibility indicators, advanced motor-driven electrified functions, a universal lock case that supports 10 different functions, and the ability to suite across tubular, exit device, and multipoint locks allow the Schlage L Series to integrate seamlessly into any environment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Security and Operational standards
- Deadbolt functions include anti-saw pin in bolt to prevent cut-through
- Security blocking hub prevents lock picking by removing levers
Function availability and compatibility
- 55+ standard functions (custom functions are also available)
- Universal lock case allows 10 functions to be created from a single lock body
- Electrified locks auto detect 12V/24V DC, have customer-selectable EL/EU, and offer advanced features like: RX, DPS, latchbolt monitor and deadbolt monitor for application flexibility while offering leading energy efficiency
- 14 finishes
- 33 lever, two knob, five rose and three escutcheon designs
- Locking lever bushing eliminates exposed screws on inside levers
- All levers suite with Von Duprin exit devices, along with related L Series products LE, LM9200, LM9300 and LT
- Exclusive 180° visibility indicator
- Vandlgard® free-wheeling outside trim option is available on most functions, including electrified
- Expansive options portfolio, including different door thickness, finish/trim combinations, tactile warning, anti-microbial coatings, etc.
- New Gold Standard ligature resistant trim for behavioral health applications
AVAILABLE L SERIES FUNCTIONS
View the Schlage L Series catalog for descriptions of all available functions.
CERTIFICATIONS & TESTING
View the Schlage L Series catalog to see all specifications and certifications.
- Meets BAA (Buy American Act)
- L9000: tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Grade 1 Security and Operational
- UL listed for 3-hour fire door (except L9076 and L9077)
- With interchangeable core cylinders: Grade 2 security
- With concealed shell cylinder: A156.13 Grade 1 operational and security
- ANSI/ASTM F476-76 Grade 40, UL listed
- L400: tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.36 Grade 1
- California Referenced Standards Code: all levers with a return to door of 1/2" (64 mm) or less comply
- UL/cUL listed for A label single doors, 4' x 10' and pairs 8' x 10'; letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing
- Electrified functions are UL19X listed for single-point locking applications
- UL437 listed locking cylinder optional: specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder
- Miami-Dade NOA's and Florida Building Commission Listings
- Meet ADA requirements
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
- Schlage L Series Catalog
- Schlage L Series Electrified Data Sheet
- NEW! Schlage HSLR High Risk Ligature Resistant Trim Data Sheet
- Schlage SL1/SK1 Ligature Resistant Trim Data Sheet
- Schlage L Series 180 Indicator Data Sheet
- Schlage M Collection Levers Data Sheet
- Decorative Levers Brochure
- Securing Your School - Door Hardware Solutions for Education
- Allegion Connect Data Sheet
- Classroom Upgrade Kits
- Case study: Ligature resistant hardware