Our customer satisfaction commitment:Our customer-friendly shipping and return policies, trusted staff, and broad selection allow you to rest assured that you can buy with confidence so you can ensure the safety of people and your facilities, whether that’s an academic campus, business facility, or another building requiring security and protection.Not seeing exactly what you want?Contact us by phone, email, or live chat since odds are we have it or can build it from parts in inventory.
SECURITRON M680E ECOMAG SUSTAINABLE MAGNALOCK
The same unsurpassed intelligence, style and convenience as the previous M680 series, but with 80% reduction in energy consumption. The Securitron M680E is intelligent, with built-in door prop sensing allowing the magnet to de-energize the coil when the door is held open for extended periods. The Securitron M680EBD offers built-in smart voltage sensing, integrated patented BondSTAT, tamper sensor as well as door position status monitoring. The aesthetics and design finishes of the EcoMag are refined enough for the most discriminating designer openings. It also offers the fastest, easiest, most secure installation of any bracket mount maglock with an updated strike plate mounting template. The optional integrated request to exit (REX) provides optimum coverage for detecting an approaching person so the door unlocks for egress.
The M680E with EcoMag® technology from Securitron® delivers the same unsurpassed intelligence, style and convenience as the previous M680 series, but with 80% reduction in energy consumption.
Intelligent. Optional door prop sensing allows the magnet to de-energize the coil when the door is held open for extended periods, dropping the power draw as low as 20mA at 12V.
Versatile. Optional integrated PIR Request to Exit is an available option for this new magnalock, providing the flexibility to customize as needed.
Energy Efficient. With up to 80% decreased energy consumption, and biodegradable packaging insert, the Securitron M680E is the most energy efficient magnalock available today.
Easy installation. Updated strike plate mounting template makes for faster, easier installation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Strike plate mounting template provides the easiest install for out-swing doors
- LED Indicator shows the lock is secure, open, or has an incomplete bond
- Tamper Switch sends an alarm output if the cover is removed and is selectable to NO or NC
- Optional integrated BondSTAT and integrated Door Position Switch
- Autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology
- Adjustable automatic relock timer (0 to 30 seconds)
- Energy efficient, low power usage
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- MagnaCare® lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
Securitron M680EBD: The Securitron M680EBD offers built-in smart voltage sensing microprocessor controls Securitron’s integrated patented BondSTAT, tamper sensor as well as door position status monitoring. The aesthetics of the M680EBD are refined enough for the most discriminating designer openings. It also offers the fastest, easiest, most secure installation of any bracket mount maglock.
Securitron M680EBDX: Everything included in the Securitron M680EBD model plus integrated request to exit (REX) provides optimum coverage for detecting an approaching person so the door unlocks for egress. The configurability of the passive infrared (PIR) beam allows the detection area to be tailored to your environment, for better accuracy.
- Holding Force: 1200 lbs [544kg]
- Magnalock: 11-1/2"L x 2-9/16"D x 2-1/2"
- Strike: 10-7/8"L x 9/16"D x 2"H
Maglock Average Power Draw
- 113mA (±10%) at 12VDC
- 52mA (±10%) at 24VDC
Maglock Maximum Power Draw
- 515mA(±10%) at 12VDC
- 290mA (±10%) at 24VDC
- +25mA (±10%) at 12VDC
- +10mA (±10%) at 24VDC
- *A separate continuous power input is required to power the REX
- +32 to +110F [0 to +43C]
- Indoor use only
- 628 - Satin Aluminum Clear
- 600 - Paintable Primer Gray Finish
- 605 - Bright Brass
- 606 - Satin Brass
- 612 - Satin Bronze
- 613E – Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze
- 629 – Bright Stainless Steel
- 630 - Satin Stainless Steel
- BSP – Black Suede Powder
- WSP* - White Suede Powder
- BD - BondSTAT and Door Position Switch
- X - Passive Infrared Request to Exit Motion Sensor
CERTIFICATIONS & LISTINGS
- EPD - Environmental Product Declaration
- UL 10C Fire Rated, 1 Hour
- CAN/ULC-S104 Fire Door Conformant
- UL 1034 Burglary-Resistant Listed
- UL 294 Recognized Component
- ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 2; E18501
- California State Fire Marshal Listed
Green Circle Certifications